Home page: Beutee Store
In Memory Of Our Fallen Brothers And Sisters Freedom Isn’t Free Never Forgotten Shirt, hoodie
– Stood up for educational reformI must have missed this one entirely. Perhaps he did that when he placed his daughters in PRIVATE school, rather than in public school.
– Won a Nobel peace prizeFor doing what exactly? Perhaps the Nobel committee knew he was sending 30,000 troops to Afghanistan – yeah, that’s it!
– Moved the trial of terrorists back into the American judicial system of checks and balancesYes, so the terrorists can make a mockery of our judicial system and KSM can walk out of the courtroom a free man with knowledge of many foreign secrets obtained through discovery. This is exactly what New York needed in the way of added financial burden on a state already going bankrupt.
– Did what had to be done to start the slow, torturous and almost impossible process of health care reform that 7 presidents had failed to even beginOh, are you talking about the corrupt backroom deals being made to buy the needed votes for bills are are written in the dead of night behind closed doors that the Senators themselves, let alone the American public have no clue what they contain? I have no problem with health care reform, I have a problem with continued corruption and passing a bill (any bill) in order to be able to claim victory, no matter what the cost to the American people or what the legislation says.
– Responded to hatred from the Right and Left with measured good humor and patienceOh, are you referring to wanting to shut down Fox, talk radio, and the Internet because that’s where his dissenter’s are coming from? Or perhaps you are referring to the many lies that keep spewing from his lips in good humored response to all that opposition.
– Stopped the free fall of job lossesYes, yes, yes! The way he promised that if we were to HURRIEDLY pass that Stimulus bill, unemployment would not exceed 8%! Yeah, I noticed it was over 10%, but I guess you are not counting that? Or maybe you are referring to the fact that each one of those jobs he created with that pork ridden stimulus bill costs well over $100K EACH!
– Showed immense personal courage in the face of an armed and dangerous far Right opposition that included the sort of disgusting people that show up at public meetings carrying loaded weapons and carrying Timothy McVeigh-inspired signs about the “blood of tyrants” needing to “water the tree of liberty”…Last time I checked, this was a free country – are you suggesting that it shouldn’t be? Are you suggesting that we should not be free to show up in protest at public meetings? Are you also suggesting that ONLY the far right showed up? You are wrong – moderates as well a far left showed up armed in protest.